Is your business one where:
- Managers/supervisors seem to be constantly ‘fighting fires’?
- No-one takes responsibility for projects not being delivered on time or on budget?
- There is poor decision-making and a lack of accountability when things go wrong?
- Staff are getting distracted by gossip and backbiting, negatively impacting on deadlines and relationships?
- Managers/supervisors appear to be drowning in too much work while other staff appear to be much less busy?
LEADERSHIP IS THE KEY
One of the most important keys to creating sustainable change in your business, is to build the capability of your leaders. In order to build the confidence and future performance of your staff, leaders need to know how to identify and build on an individual’s strengths to create robust, reliable and productive teams.
The different levels of leaders within your business need to be a conduit between strategy and the execution of these strategies by staff. If the leadership group doesn’t function well, change can be doomed. You might have a great strategy, but that doesn’t mean it will be executed well. The leaders within your business and how they work together play a huge role in ensuring the effective execution of that strategy.
THE KEY QUESTION IS:
WHO WOULD THIS PROGRAM SUIT?
Anyone in a supervisory and/or management position who would like to develop their skills to more effectively manage their team on a daily basis to improve business results.
At SeeChange we offer a range of programs that utilise our facilitation and coaching skills to develop leaders at each level to lead with purpose and passion. We focus on helping managers to develop the leadership skills required to positively impact on the way they engage with, plan, lead and monitor the performance of their teams to create business improvement.
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN FROM THIS PROGRAM
Supervisors / managers who:
- Understand their role as a leader and manager, and who are accountable for their actions and the outcomes of their teams
- Are more confident and skilled in their leadership role which improves staff retention rates and lowers staff recruitment costs
- Are equipped to ‘nip things in the bud’ early before they become major problems
- Can motivate teams to work together effectively to achieve business targets
- Are skilled to deal with ‘people’ issues that create risk for the business at the coalface, which will reduce the stress for staff and save the business time and money, for example, workplace health and safety issues, bullying and harassment
- Are able to lead teams through change resulting in effective execution of projects and an improved bottom line