Is your business one where:
- Individuals are working in silos, not together as a team?
- People are not taking responsibility for what goes wrong?
- People aren’t delivering on key priorities, they are not performing?
- There is a disconnect between executive and middle management?
- People are not following procedures, causing problems for others in the business?
- In meetings people rarely contribute ideas and generally don’t buy in to what the business is trying to do?
- People are saying, ‘We don’t know what’s going on around here’ and use this as their reason to disengage?
CHANGE STARTS FROM THE BOTTOM UP
Did you know only 15% of staff can identify their employer’s goals or top priorities?
Most employees will say there are either too many or that there are none. Likewise, many people say they have no ownership of the goals because they had no input.
Too many leaders turn a blind eye and don’t realise that lack of employee engagement is the biggest risk to their business. Failure to properly address disengagement can lead to safety breaches and high work cover costs, bullying and harassment claims, absenteeism, high staff turnover and ultimately, unhappy customers.
ENGAGEMENT – BELIEVING IN BEING PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
Our experience tells us that the best way to engage people to make changes is to empower them. By explaining the company direction, how they fit in the big picture and consulting them on the best way to get there, it significantly increases the likelihood of improved business performance. Individuals begin to achieve their potential and the teams they work in start to ‘kick goals’. It is only by giving people purpose that they can begin feeling fulfilled by what they are doing and the impact they are having – that is engagement.
WHO WOULD THIS PROGRAM SUIT?
All levels of leadership who wish to work together as one team to create a clear understanding of your company’s values, purpose and vision (your strategic plan) to enhance engagement so execution of projects happens more seamlessly.