- As we value your privacy, we take the necessary precautions to comply with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, order products or download free samples. When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, date of birth, mailing address or phone number.
- We may collect and use non-personal information such as the identity of your Internet browser, the type of operating system you use, your IP address, the domain name of your Internet service provider and information about your visits to and use of this website to optimise our goods and services to you and for marketing purposes.
What do we use your information for?
- We use your Personal Information to provide you with information, process your orders and for any related or ancillary purposes, including, without limitation:
- to process transactions;
- to personalise your experience;
- to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you;
- to improve customer service by responding to your customer service requests and support needs;
- to enable us to comply with any regulatory reporting and legal obligations; and
- to enable us to transfer the same to any successors and/or assigns of our business.
- We may engage third party service providers to assist with delivery, security, professional advisory, banking, payment processing or technology services. These parties may be required to handle your Personal Information and if they do, they must safeguard this information and only use it for the purposes it was supplied, although we are not responsible for ensuring this.
How do we protect your information?
- We will take reasonable precautions to keep all Personal Information we receive from you confidential. We implement a variety of physical and electronic security measures to maintain the safety of your Personal Information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personal Information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. We may also release your Personal Information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our Terms and Conditions, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personal visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. When you provide Personal Information and request it to be published on the Site, you consent for us to make your Personal Information public.
- Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow). Cookies enable the sites or service provider’s systems to recognise your browser to capture and remember certain information.
- If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly.
Do we use any third party links?
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
SeeChange Consultancy (QLD) Pty Ltd
3B, 29 Smallwood Place, Murarrie QLD 4172